Welcome to Leo's Notes
A collection of random notes on various topics.
This is mostly for my own personal use, but if you see a flagrant error (which isn't entirely impossible!) let me know.
This is Leo's personal Wiki. It's a place where I document things I'm using, working on, or trying to learn. As you might be aware already, the content is heavy on technical computer stuff from the lens of a systems operator with some random bits sprinkled here and there.
Read More On...
Check out UnixBench benchmark results on various workstations and servers.
Notes on this Wiki
Other Links of Interest
Other people's wikis and blogs that might be useful in no particular order:
- Wiki heavy on systems stuff - https://trent.utfs.org/wiki/Main_Page
- Chris Edward's notes on various things - http://xed.ch/help/
- Well written blog, heavy on programming and lower level - https://zhu45.org/
- Heavy on ESXi - http://blog.kihltech.com/
- Security and cracking - https://wiki.skullsecurity.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Technical-ish blog with notes on GPFS - https://bitsanddragons.wordpress.com/
- Embedded Linux - https://www.thirtythreeforty.net/