PuTTY is a simple SSH client. There is a fork of the original PuTTY named PuTTY Tray which contains a lot of extra useful features but is no longer maintained.
I've since created a patched version of PuTTY with the features I use from PuTTY Tray and is available on my GitLab repository https://git.steamr.com/others/putty.
PuTTY with Features
- Based on latest PuTTY source (0.71)
- File based sessions, in addition to existing registry based sessions
- On the fly Terminal Resizing (Ctrl + Scroll)
- Window Transparency (Ctrl + Shift + Scroll)
- Longer sessions list on startup
Features from PuTTY Tray that have not been implemented as they aren't useful to me:
- Minimize to tray
- Hyperlink support (risky, especially when working with malicious scripts or programs)
- Embedded keygen and agent